Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

{WIWS}


I am wearing a grey longsleeved shirt (Zara, € 5), a small grey vest with a pin, a silk dress (Silk Shop, € 30), black tights and pink suede shoes (OTTO by mail € 20). The pink scarf was a present, its is made from a very soft material.

The angle of this picture is different then usual, that is because my husband took it instead of me using the self-timer. And, just in case you've seen enough of me, you can see half of what is going on in my living room...

The stuff we took home from church was worth making another picture (was it not that half is in the dishwasher). We gave BUD money to buy two lottery tickets for the lenten bazar in church. He got one free, and a friend bought him another ticket. We have: two flowered tea-cups (I like them a lot), four off-white small coffee-cups (match my plates), two square plates and an easter-flower-decoration. Our friend had a glass vase with branches in it, that made him visibly happy. Oh and half a loaf of bread with raisins. Yep it was a celebration all right. Did I mention the pieces of cake and applepie? And there was awesome music too. If this is halfway lenten, I am surely looking forward to Easter!

Click here at finelinenandpurple to see what everybody else was wearing this sunday.



The rest of my blog is in dutch!

Reacties

  1. Thanks for linking up with us in English! I lived in Germany most of last year and the Dutch was nice to see. Everything is English again now which is easier, but I miss Germany sometimes. There is some similarity between Dutch and German, at least to a non-native speaker so I found my way here alright :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Welcome, it is so neat that you joined the link-up! I love your outfit, especially those pink suede pumps.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love your shoes! The rose with the gray is a lovely combination.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great color combo with the grey and pink!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Dutch and German are very similar, a lot of words are similar but sometimes their meaning is different. Also, the grammar is different.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Laat hier je reactie achter