Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

{WIWS}


The picture turned out a bit dark - probably because of the backlight. This is my first sunday-outfit-picture for What I wore sunday. I know, it is not just about the looks, that is why I have other posts in my BLOG!

This morning I turned to my closet to find some clothes and I saw my black vest in the wrong place. I took it out and noticed I had already put together an outfit, inspired by this blog. My new red trousers, one of my favorite vests, a white shirt and snow-proof-boots. Actually not waterproof, I found out. It made me happy.

My outfit was almost ruined, because Holland looks like this:




After mass, it was raining, BUD jumped in the messy snow, splashing around. I screamed 'no!'. I somehow managed to keep dry clothes.

Reacties

  1. You look stunning! Love the scarf. So colorful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I forgot to mention, I got the scarf from my grandmother, but could never find the right combination to wear it. This is actually the first time it worked, I think. Makes me happy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hallo :-)

    You look very chic!

    Maybe I will go back and look at some of your Dutch blog entries. I do not speak the language, but my friend does, and sometimes I can figure out a few words. It's a fun game :-) Happy birthday to your son!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. That could be fun - you can translate into english, but when I use the translater I don't understand my own writing. It's not proper enlgish, more like... double dutch!

      Verwijderen

Een reactie posten

Laat hier je reactie achter